The R.G and Mary Fleetwood House was awarded a Historic House Marker in March 2013, upon the request of Mrs. Peggy L. Barhite and Mr. Gwynn T. Earp.
R.G. Fleetwood was a long time employee of Flowers Baking Company. In 1947, he ...
The Harbour-Wolfson House was awarded a Historic House Marker in March 2013, on the request of Mr. and Mrs. Jacob K. Higgs. Below is a brief history of the property and its owners.
neighborhood represents Thomasville’s first modern ...
Thomasville Landmarks presented a historic house marker to 315 East Walcott Street. Mrs. Louise H. Davis of 830 North Dawson Street recently oversaw the restoration of the “W.A. Pringle House.” As with all of her restoration projects, she has managed to capture ...
The Historic House Plaque Program recognizes the effort that people put into maintaining and restoring their property, as well as the historical significance of the property.