Landmarks offers a variety of preservation services:
- Historic Preservation Commission Certificate of Appropriateness Consulting
- Historic Property Research
- Historic Tax Credits Applications
- National Register Nominations
- Historic Structures Reports
The above services are offered on a fee scale.
In addition, we welcome self-guided property research through our property files. However, the information contained within the files is our intellectual property, and a small fee will be assessed through the production of copies. Copies made from property file research are $0.10 for members and $0.25 for non-members per copy.
Please contact our office at (229) 226-6016 or email email@example.com for more information.